BleBox WIFI pool thermometer tempsensor PRO can be easily integrated into the filter circuit of your swimming pool with a tapping clamp. Thanks to its housing (IP54) and the large antenna, the smart thermometer can also be installed outside of the router.
The Blebox tempsensor PRO comes with a mounting kit and can be used as a pool thermometer in your swimming pool technical room. The supplied 2 m cable probe is mounted in a thermowell with a heat-conducting paste and can thus be integrated into the piping of your swimming pool with the tapping clamp (available for 40 mm, 50 mm or 63 mm pipes). Up to 4 temperature probes (cable probes) can be connected (a 2m cable probe is included in the scope of delivery). In addition to the water temperature, the air temperature can then also be measured, for example.
The free smartphone app wBox from Blebox offers numerous setting options for this.
The thermometer made in the EU is excellently processed. The electronics are encapsulated in the IP54 housing and are therefore optimally protected.
The main advantages:
- WIFI on board – no gateway required
- Exact temperature measurement (± 0.5°C from -10°C to 85°C).
- Easy installation without converting the existing filter system.
- Connection of up to 4 temperature probes possible (1 cable probe included)
- The water temperature can be queried from anywhere in the world.
- Made in EU.
- Expandable with numerous Smart Home devices from BleBox (e.g. weather station, switching actuators, temperature sensors, etc.)
Query water temperature and air temperature via app from anywhere in the world
Top quality pool thermometer - Made in the EU
- Weatherproof housing according to IP54.
- External WIFI antenna to bridge large distances.
- The electronics are encapsulated and therefore well protected.
- Protection against reverse polarity, ESD
- Connection of up to 4 cable probes for temperature measurement.
- Integrated WiFi. Thus no gateway is necessary.
- Made in EU.
Easy installation in the filter system of your swimming pool
- The Ble Box pool thermometer Tempsensor PRO can be easily integrated in the technical room with a tapping clamp (available for 40 mm, 50 mm and 63 mm pipes). New piping is not necessary.
- The temperature probe is inserted into the integrated immersion sleeve with a thermally conductive paste (included in the scope of delivery) and screwed tight.
- The 2 meter cable of the temperature probe is routed to the control unit and connected there.
Free App - Perfect control option
- Free app for IOS and Android available in different languages.
- Easy setup.
- Can be controlled from anywhere in the world. Only an internet connection is required.
- Storage of the data in the cloud.
- Export function of the recorded temperature data.
- Create temperature and/or time dependent actions and notifications.
- Expand your smart home with additional actuators, switches, lamps, and much more.
Expandable Smart Home System
- Expand your BleBox smart home system, for example, with additional temperature sensors, switches, remote controls for a weather station or a roller shutter control.
- Control other Blebox actuators and switches depending on the temperature.
- Each of the Blebox devices has WIFI on board and can therefore be operated independently of each other.
All features of the Blebox WIFI swimming pool thermometer Tempsensor PRO
- WIFI – even without a gateway.
- No further hardware necessary.
- Exact temperature measurement.
- Control and query of the water temperature possible from anywhere in the world.
- Free app in different languages.
- Simple pipe assembly.
- Made in EU.
- Installed invisibly in the technical room.
- Expandable with numerous Smart Home devices from BleBox (e.g. weather station, switching actuators, temperature sensors, etc.).
- Time and temperature dependent actions.
- data logging.
- Data export function.
- Tested by Pool-Thermometer.eu
- Top support – even after the purchase.
Technical data of the Blebox Tempsensor PRO
- Power supply: 12 – 24V DC (power supply not included)
- Power consumption:< 1w
- Measuring range: from -55 to + 125°C
- Operating temperature of the control unit: from -20 to + 50°C
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 50 x 92 x 28 mm (width, length, height – without antenna), 85 x 230 x 28 mm (width, length, height – with the antenna positioned vertically). Antenna length 197mm.
- Housing: plastic housing, made of polyurethane, does not contain halogens, self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130°C)
- Probe type: single waterproof cable probe, cable length 2m
- Mounting: Two oval cloister openings with dimensions: 18 mm x 3.5 mm (width x height), or a self-adhesive element (adhesive tape)
- Protection class: IP54
- Protection: Protection against reverse polarity, ESD
- Communication standard: µWiFi, WLAN compatible, 802.11g
- Transmission: bi-directional, encrypted
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK and Authenticated Encryption and Decryption (AEAD)
- Operating mode: direct connection (as an access point), WIFI connection via a standard router, control from anywhere in the world (only requires internet access)
- Operating mode: 2.4 GHz
- API: open
- Compatible devices and systems: Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, iPad Mini, Android, calculators and mobile devices that support HTML5
Technical data immersion sleeve
- The screw connection is made of V2A (1.4301) and the protective tube is made of V4A (1.4571) stainless steel.
- Suitable for swimming pools with chlorine or bromine.
- Note for use in pools with salt electrolysis systems: Since a few threaded guides also come into contact with the medium (salt water in your case), we can not recommend the product for use with salt water . Some customers seal the screw thread so that there is no contact with salt water. We cannot give a guarantee for this.
Technical data for tapping clamp
- BSP pipe thread G, not self-sealing, sealing with Teflon tape or similar.
- Temperature range: 0 ° C to 80 ° C
- Working pressure: max. 16 bar at 20 ° C, reinforced internal thread
- Material PP
- O-ring: NBR
- Reinforcement ring / screws / nuts: Galvanized steel or higher quality
- Tapping clamp for 40, 50 mm or 63 mm (selectable)
- O-ring for tapping clamp
- Screws and nuts for tapping clamps
- Matching immersion sleeve made of stainless steel. Due to the current shortage of materials on the market, it may differ from the product image. However, we always use equivalent and high-quality goods made of stainless steel.
- Teflon tape for sealing the immersion sleeve
- Temp sensor PRO with antenna
- Installation instructions: tapping clamp.
- Cable probe 2 m.
- Thermally conductive paste to ensure an exact temperature measurement inside the immersion sleeve.
- Optional: power supply
Attention: Work and repairs on electrical devices or on cables, sockets, switches should only be carried out by a qualified electrician. Working on the 90 – 230V network is dangerous and can lead to fatal accidents.
- Apps for IOS and Android: