This smart pool tester combines pool thermometer and water quality meter in one. All measured values such as ph-value, temperature, and ORP (disinfectant) can be checked via Bluetooth, Sigfox and optionally via Wi-Fi with the free app. In addition, you will receive concrete proposals to improve water quality. Suitable for pools with chlorine and bromine-based water care products.
Water data and weather data are intelligently analyzed and processed graphically and comprehensibly for the user. The “Blue Conncet Go – Smart Pool analyzer” can be used as a floating pool tester or integrated into the filter system with the optionally available Blue Fit50 adapter in the technical room.
Equipped with an innovative all-in-one sensor, Blue Connect Go measures the main parameters of your pool:
- the water temperature;
- the pH value;
- Disinfectant (ORP);
Depending on the parameters of your pool and the state of the water, the app recommends the water care product required for maintenance, such as chlorine. If, for example, the water quality deteriorates due to a thunderstorm, you will receive automatic push notifications with recommendations for action.
Check water quality with the free app (IOS, Android)
Data connection of the Blue Connect Go (water analyzer)
The Blue Connect analyzer uses Sigfox to share the measurement data with your smartphone. Sigfox is a network of networked objects (IoT) that is represented in more than 30 countries. It works with a worldwide network of antennas and does not require a Wi-Fi connection, subscription or configuration.
- Sigfox: Blue Connect continuously sends data to the cloud via Sigfox
- Bluetooth: Additional measurements via Bluetooth are possible at any time (note range).
- Wi-Fi: You can use Blue Connect with your Wi-Fi network via the Wi-Fi Blue Extender Repeater (optionally available from us). Your Blue Connect can then be reached worldwide independently of Sigfox or Bluetooth.
Precise measurement of water quality
An optimal water quality in the pool is the basic requirement for a healthy bathing pleasure. The smart pool tester Blue Connect supports you and analyzes the following values:
Measuring range: 0 – 14, (precision: x 0.1 / resolution: 0.1)
- Redox (ORP), for active chlorine or bromine
Measuring range: 0 – 999 mV (precision: 20 mV / resolution: 1 mV)
Measuring range: 5 – 55°C (precision: x 0.2°C / resolution: 0.1°C)
All the features of the Blue Connect – the smart water analysis for your pool
- Blue Connect Go analyzes water quality and shows you the chemicals needed to maintain your pool.
- Analysis of the following values: pH, redox (ORP), temperature
- Smart connection via Bluetooth, Sigfox (usable with premium subscription) or WLan (WLan possible with the optionalwi-Fi Blue Extender repeater).
- Monitor your pool with the Blue Connect Go analyzer and the free Blue Connect app.
- Fixed installation in pool piping possible with the optionally available Blue Fit 50 adapter (pipe diameter 50 mm).
- Depending on the parameters of your pool and the state of the water, the app recommends the water care product required for maintenance.
- IFFFT support with a premium subscription.
- Suitable for pools with chlorine and bromine-based water care products.
- Suitable for swimming pools, bath tubs and hot tubs.
- Easy setup within 3 minutes.
- Can be used for any pelvic shape.
- Calibrated. The Blue Connect is calibrated ex works. However, we recommend recalibrating the Blue Connect before each new pool season. The calibration set is available as an option.
Specifications of the Blue Connect
- Power source: Lithium thionyl chloride battery
- Rated voltage: 7.2 V
- Protection class: IPX 8 standard
- Dimensions: 253 x 96 mm
- Weight: 704g
- Operating temperature: 5 – 50°C
- Colour: white
- Blue Connect Go package (incl. batteries)
Impact assessment and premium subscription
As with all pool testers of this type, the BlueConnect’s sensors have a limited lifespan. The expected life span of the sensors is 3 to 4 years. The manufacturer’s warranty on sensors is 2 years. After two to 4 years, the sensor must be replaced accordingly. The price for the Blue Connect Sensor PT (for Blue Connect Go) is currently around 110 EUR. The price for the Blue Connect Sensor AU (For Blue Connect Gold or Salt) is 120 EUR.
Once a season, or if necessary, you should calibrate your Blue Connect Pool Tester. The Blue Connect is calibrated ex works and does not need to be calibrated during commissioning. The original calibration set for the Blue Connect currently costs around 29 EUR. However, we would like to point out that calibration is also possible with calibrated buffer solutions from other manufacturers. Here the cost is about 15 EUR.
According to the manufacturer, the battery lasts about 2 years and then needs to be replaced. The battery currently costs around 20 EUR.
Calibration and battery replacement can be carried out by yourself.
The manufacturer offers a premium subscriptionfor the Blue Connect Go, with extended functionality. The subscription currently costs about 24.99 EUR / year or 3.99 EUR per month. With the Blue Connect Plus Gold, this subscription is unlocked for life.
The differences with and without subscription can be seen in the following table:
|Blue Connect Funktionen ohne Premium Abo||Blue Connect Funktionen mit Premium Abo|
|Bluetooth Messung via Bluetooth||Bluetooth Messung via Bluetooth|
|Anzeige der Messergebnisse||Anzeige der Messergebnisse|
|Auswahl des Desinfektionsverfahrens||Auswahl des Desinfektionsverfahrens|
|Blue Check Messung per Teststreifen||Blue Check Messung per Teststreifen|
|2 automatische Messungen pro Tag. Per Bluetooht können jedoch manuell mehrere Messungen durchgeführt werden.||Bis zu 20 automatische Messungen mit Sigfox. Per Bluetooht können jedoch manuell mehrere Messungen durchgeführt werden.|
|Warnung, wenn Maßnahmen erforderlich sind|
|Erweiterte Einstellmöglichkeiten (Messbereiche, Filterpumpenplan,...)|
|Wetter und 5-Tage-Wettervorhersage|
|Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa und IFTTT Unterstützung|