This smart pool tester combines pool thermometer and water quality meter in one. All measured values such as ph-value, temperature, ORP (disinfectant) and conductivity can be checked via Bluetooth, Sigfox and optionally via Wi-Fi with the free app. In addition, you will receive concrete proposals to improve water quality. Suitable for pools with chlorine and bromine-based water care products as well as for saltwater pools.
Water data and weather data are intelligently analyzed and processed graphically and comprehensibly for the user. The “Blue Conncet Plus – Smart Pool analyzer” can be used as a floating pool terster or integrated into the filter system with the included Blue Fit50 adapter in the technical room.
Equipped with an innovative all-in-one sensor, Blue Connect Plus measures the main parameters of your pool:
- the water temperature;
- the pH value;
- Disinfectant (ORP);
- The salinity in the water (conductivity)
Depending on the parameters of your pool and the state of the water, the app recommends the water care product required for maintenance, such as chlorine. If, for example, the water quality deteriorates due to a thunderstorm, you will receive automatic push notifications with recommendations for action.
Check water quality with the free app (IOS, Android)
Data connection of the Blue Connect Plus (water analyzer)
The Blue Connect analyzer uses Sigfox to share the measurement data with your smartphone. Sigfox is a network of networked objects (IoT) that is represented in more than 30 countries. It works with a worldwide network of antennas and does not require a Wi-Fi connection, subscription or configuration.
- Sigfox: Blue Connect continuously sends data to the cloud via Sigfox
- Bluetooth: Additional measurements via Bluetooth are possible at any time (note range).
- Wi-Fi: You can use Blue Connect with your Wi-Fi network via the Wi-Fi Blue Extender Repeater (optionally available from us). Your Blue Connect can then be reached worldwide independently of Sigfox or Bluetooth.
Precise measurement of water quality
An optimal water quality in the pool is the basic requirement for a healthy bathing pleasure. The smart pool tester Blue Connect supports you and analyzes the following values:
Measuring range: 0 – 14, (precision: x 0.1 / resolution: 0.1)
- Redox (ORP), for active chlorine or bromine
Measuring range: 0 – 999 mV (precision: 20 mV / resolution: 1 mV)
- Conductivity (TDS, totally dissolved salts)
Measuring range: 0 – 20,000 s/cm (precision: x 5 / resolution: 1 x S/cm)
Measuring range: 5 – 55°C (precision: x 0.2°C / resolution: 0.1°C)
All the features of the Blue Connect – the smart water analysis for your pool
- Blue Connect analyzes water quality and shows you the chemicals you need to maintain your pool.
- Analysis of the following values: pH, redox (ORP), conductivity, temperature
- Smart connection via Bluetooth, Sigfox or Wi-Fi (WI-FI possible with the optional wi-Fi Blue Extender repeater).
- Monitor your pool wherever you are with the Blue Connect analyzer and the free Blue Connect app.
- Fixed installation in pool piping with the supplied Blue Fit 50 adapter possible (pipe diameter 50 mm).
- Depending on the parameters of your pool and the state of the water, the app recommends the water care product required for maintenance.
- IFFFT support.
- Suitable for pools with chlorine and bromine-based water care products. Thanks to the optimized gold measuring cell, Blue Connect Plus Gold can also be used in saltwater pools.
- Suitable for swimming pools, bath tubs and hot tubs.
- Easy setup within 3 minutes.
- Can be used for any pelvic shape.
- Calibrated. The Blue Connect is calibrated ex works. However, we recommend recalibrating the Blue Connect before each new pool season. The calibration set is available as an option.
Additional features of the Blue Connect Plus Gold
- 20 automatic daily measurements (instead of 2 measurements). However, the live values can always be retrieved manually via Bluetooth.
- Integration into the filter circuit (technical room) possible with the supplied Blue Fit 50: Install the Blue Connect Plus directly or in the bypass into the pipeline in the technical room. The Blue is then housed in a protected way and does not interfere with the use of a basin cover (for 50 mm pipes).
- Multi-user function. Share your pool with relatives.
- Custom notifications. You specify when and by which route (email, SMS) you want to receive notifications.
- Weather forecast up to 5 days in advance.
- Give your pool expert access to your pool so that it monitors your pool data for you. The web platform Virtual Pool Care is available for this purpose.
- Data history. Access to data in the past.
Specifications of the Blue Connect
- Power source: Lithium thionyl chloride battery
- Rated voltage: 7.2 V
- Protection class: IPX 8 standard
- Dimensions: 253 x 96 mm
- Weight: 714g
- Operating temperature: 5 – 50°C
- Measuring range Redox/ORP: 0-999 mV
- Measuring range Conductivity: 250 to 15,000 s/cm
- Colour: blue
- Blue Connect Plus Gold Package (incl. batteries)
- Blue Fit 50 Pipe Connection Adapter (With the Blue Fit 50, you can now install these devices in a 50 mm piping in your technical room.)
- Official Blue Connect brochure with a comparison of the>>different Blue Connect products from Fluidra Germany Download