Blue Connect WI-FI Gateway
The Blue Connect W-Lan Gateway / module integrates the smart pool testers Blue Connect Go and Blue Connect Plus Salt into The Wi-Fi network.
By default, the values measured by the Blue Connect models can be checked via Bluetooth and Sigfox. This additional WI-FI module also allows this via Wi-Fi. This also makes it possible to remotely diagnose the water quality of your pool via smartphone app.
The extender communicates with the Blue Connect models via Bluetooth and passes on the measured values via WI-FI.
Worldwide, the own pool and its water quality can be monitored. If the water quality deteriorates, the free app informs, and a person on site can be instructed to take action (e.g. by adding the proposed amount of detergents). The dosing instructions make it possible – thanks to this gateway from anywhere in the world.
Practical function control
- Blue flashing LED = The extender tries to connect to your pool tester
- Green flashing LED = A Wi-Fi connection to your Blue Connect pool tester is established
- Green = There is a Wi-Fi connection between Extender and your Blue Connect. Measurement data was sent.
- Red to blue = connection to Wi-Fi is faulty
- Red to blue = Poor connection between Blue Connect Pool tester and Gateway. This indicates too much distance to the Blue Connect
All the benefits of the Blue Connect Wi-Fi Gateway
- Makes the smart pool testers Blue Connect Go and Blue Connect Plus Salt Wi-Fi capable
- Remote diagnostics of the pool or whirlpool are possible worldwide via smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Blue Connect Wi-Fi Gateway including power supply (for Europe, USA and Australia)