This set consists of a replacement battery, suitable for the “Battery compartment extension – compatible with Blue Connect pool tester”, and an O-ring that can be used when changing the battery in Blue Connect pool tester.
The supplied 3.6 V battery (Mignon (AA) lithium) has 2600 mAh and extends the service life enormously, depending on the battery charge. The original Blue Battery for Blue Connect models has, according to the manufacturer, 1800 mAh. In addition, the supplied battery is significantly cheaper and reduces the follow-up costs when using your Blue Connect water analyzer.
This set can only be used if you have our battery compartment extension (available in our shop). Since we recommend changing the O-ring to seal the housing when changing the battery for Blue Connect Plus, Blue Connect Go and Blue Connect Plus Salt (Gold), we supply an equivalent O-ring.
The lithium battery, based on lithium thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology, has concentric (coil) electrodes with high load properties. High operating voltage, rated power, reliability and temperature range as well as very good resistance to damp environments and is non-flammable.
- Battery size: Mignon (AA)
- Technology: lithium
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Weight: 17 g
- Height: 50mm
- Diameter (installation / gas office): 15.5 mm
- Temperature range: -60 to +85 ° C
- O-ring: NBR (greased)
Technical data of this replacement battery set
- Battery compartment dimensions ~ 60 x 16 x 15 mm
- Cable length ~ 75 mm
- An AA battery with 3.6 V or an AA rechargeable battery with 3.6 V is required for operation.
- O-ring made of NBR, greased.
- This is no original accessories for Blue Connect.
- The battery offered here can only be used with the optionally available battery compartment extension in a Blue Connect pool tester.
- Safety data sheet: German
- Battery Information Sheet: English
- Datasheet: English