With this assembly set, temperature sensors (cable probes) can be easily integrated into a 40 mm, 50 mm or 63 mm pipework or into a hose system with 32 or 38 mm of your swimming pool. The set contains a tapping clamp, a thermowell, a thermally conductive paste and Teflon tape. An adapter is also supplied with the hose assembly.
This allows temperature sensors from different manufacturers to be integrated into a swimming pool filter system in just a few simple steps. The tapping saddle (available for 50mm or 63mm pipe) is screwed over the pipe (into the adapter when assembling the hose) and then a hole is drilled in the opening. The cable probe (not included in the scope of delivery) is inserted into the immersion sleeve with the supplied heat-conducting paste and screwed on. The thread of the immersion sleeve is wrapped with the supplied Teflon tape and ensures the necessary sealing effect. Finally, the immersion sleeve is screwed into the tapping clamp.
The following temperature sensors can be mounted with this set:
- Sonoff DS18B20
- Blebox sample
- eQ3 HM-WDS30-OT2-SM-2 (1 probe / for Homematic).
- Many systems with DS18B20 probes
- Inkbird TH2 Plus
- Inkbird ITC-308
- and many more
Temperature sensor not included.
Tapping clamp for 50 mm pipes
With this option, the set is supplied with a tapping clamp for 50 mm pipes.
Tapping clamp for 63 mm pipes
With this option, the set is supplied with a tapping clamp for 63 mm pipes.
Tapping saddle for 40 mm pipes
With this option, the set is supplied with a tapping clamp for 40 mm pipes.
Hose assembly for 32 / 38 mm hoses
With this option, an adapter for hoses with 32 and 38 mm and suitable hose clamps are also supplied. The tapping clamp included in the set can be mounted on the adapter.
Technical data immersion sleeve
- The screw connection is made of V2A (1.4301) and the protective tube is made of V4A (1.4571) stainless steel.
- Suitable for swimming pools with chlorine or bromine.
- Note for use in pools with salt electrolysis systems: Since a few threaded guides also come into contact with the medium (salt water in your case), we can not recommend the product for use with salt water . Some customers seal the screw thread so that there is no contact with salt water. We cannot give a guarantee for this.
Technical data for tapping clamp
- BSP pipe thread G, not self-sealing, sealing with Teflon tape or similar.
- Temperature range: 0 ° C to 80 ° C
- Working pressure: max. 16 bar at 20 ° C, reinforced internal thread
- Material PP
- O-ring: NBR
- Reinforcement ring / screws / nuts: Galvanized steel or higher quality
Technical hose mounting adapters (option)
- Length: approx. 32 cm
- There is a hose nozzle on both sides for connecting 38 mm or 32 mm hoses.
- Hose clamps: galvanized
- Tapping clamp for 40 mm, 50 mm or 63 mm (selectable). With the hose assembly option, an adapter with pre-assembled hose nozzles and suitable hose clamps is also supplied.
- Teflon tape for sealing the immersion sleeve
- Installation instructions: tapping clamp.
- Thermally conductive paste to ensure an exact temperature measurement inside the immersion sleeve.