WIFI Pool Tester ICO is pool tester and pool thermometer in one. In addition to the water temperature, ICO measures and monitors the pH, ORP/Redox (chlorine), the lei fähigkeit/ TDS (salt content / water hardness). The free app informs about the current water status, the weather and warns when the water quality decreases and gives targeted recommendations for optimal and healthy water quality. In addition
ICO, the smart pool analysis system can connect to your network, and thus to your smartphone or tablet, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
The compact pool tester only protrudes about 18 mm from the water and fits under the usual pool covers. Due to the small design (150 mm height), ICO can also be operated in a skimmer.
The smart device is also equipped with a battery whose charge is designed for a pool season of about 8 months. The pool tester /pool thermometer is conveniently charged via USB cable.
Equipped with an innovative all-in-one sensor, ICO measures the main parameters of your pool:
- the water temperature;
- the pH value;
- ORP / Redox (chlorine);
- conductivity / TDS (salt content / water hardness)
ICO can be used in chlorine water pools, saltwater pools and brominated water pools. Depending on the parameters of your pool and the state of the water, the app gives you recommendations for action (e.g. adding chlorine) for a healthy bathing pleasure.
The free app is available in 10 languages for Android and IOS:
Your pool water quality is in your hands
Compact design & great design
- ICO only protrudes about 18 mm out of the water and fits under the usual pool covers. Due to the small design (150 mm height and 116 mm diameter), ICO can also be operated in a skimmer.
- The housing is UV and chlorine resistant
- Waterproof to IP68
Durable & Rechargeable Battery
- A battery charge of the pool tester / pool thermometer is designed for a season of about 8 months.
- With the included USB cable, ICO can be recharged.
Exact readings & long-lasting sensors
- Precise measurement of water temperature
- Measurement of pH value
- ORP (disinfection rate, determination of chlorine content)
- Conductivity (salt content)
- Durable sensors
- Easy replacement of the sensors thanks to Twistlock system (spare parts are also available here in the shop)
All features of ICO
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support
- All-in-One Sensor (water temperature, pH, ORP / redox (chlorine), conductivity / TDS (salt content / water hardness)
- Suitable for chlorine water pools, saltwater pools, bromine water pools
- Small design (150mm x 116mm)
- Floats only 18 mm and therefore fits under the usual pool covers
- Due to the small design, the pool tester / pool thermometer can also be used in a skimmer
- Durable battery – one charge is designed for a pool season
- Rechargeable battery via USB
- Waterproof housing according to IP68
- UV and chlorine resistant housing
- Free app for Android and IOS available in 10 languages
- Clear presentation of the measured parameters
- Analysis of water parameters
- App gives recommendations for action (e.g. admit cleaning agents)
- Automatic notifications and warnings when parameters deviate
- Integration of current and future weather data
- Storage and processing of the measured data (curves, trends,…).
- Durable sensors
- Easily replaceable sensors thanks to Twistlock system (spare parts are available in our shop)
Specifications of the Poolthermoter / Pooltester
- Sensors: Measurements: pH values, disinfectant (redox), conductivity Estimates: salinity, water hardness
- Power source: 5V battery incl. USB charging cable
- Protection class: IP68
- Dimensions: 150 mm x 116 mm
- Weight: 700g
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Colour: Turquoise and white
Impact cost estimation
As with all pool testers of this type, the ondilo ICO’s sensors have a limited lifespan. The patented sensors of the Ondilo ICO have an expected lifespan of 3 to 5 years. Ondilo guarantees at least two years (2 years manufacturer’s warranty). If the sensors need to be replaced, this is very easy thanks to the Twistlock system. It is also not the need to change all three sensors at once. Depending on the requirements, the replacement probes can be reordered individually in our shop and then have a manufacturer’s warranty of two years.
Currently, prices per replacement probe range from EUR 79 to EUR 89. The free app should remain free in the future.