Companies based in the EU can shop tax-free in our shop, provided the following criteria are met:
- The company is not based in Germany.
- The delivered goods have arrived in the other EU member state.
- The acquirer is an entrepreneur who already pays sales tax in his country. The customer’s sales tax identification number (USt-IdNr.) Serves as proof of this.
- The customer did not buy the goods for private purposes, but for his company.
- The purchase of the supplies is taxed in its EU member state.
If these criteria are met, you can enter your EU VAT identification number in the checkout process. The sales tax is then deducted directly.
As soon as the goods are sent by us, you will receive an invoice without sales tax stating that it is a tax-free intra-community delivery.