The cheap and accurate calibration of your smart pool tester
Smart pool testers should be calibrated once a year, or if necessary. The calibration sets of the respective pool tester manufacturers are usually relatively expensive. We have put together an inexpensive but equivalent calibration kit for you and rely on calibration buffer solutions from HANNA Instruments.
This set is suitable for the following pool testers:
- Ondilo ICO, ICO SALT and ICO Spa (including 3x calibration vessels to be able to immerse the ICO sensors in the respective buffer solutions)
- Blue Connect Go
- Blue Connect Plus Gold (or Salt)
- Blue Connect Plus
- for all pool testers that require buffer solutions for calibration ph-4, pH-7 and ORP
Content and function:
- 2x 20ml pH-7.01 Buffer solution (also suitable for pH-7.0)
- 2x 20ml pH-4.01 Buffer solution (also suitable for pH-4.0)
- 2x ORP 470 mV buffer solution (also suitable for 468 mV)
- 3x storage vessels for Ondilo ICO and ICO Spa to immerse the three sensors in buffer solutions and water.
The pool testers can be calibrated 2x with this set.
What do you need for calibration yourself:
- According to Ondilo’s instructions, the ICO is best designed to use an antistatic cloth to dry the sensors. Clean tap water or demineralized water.
- For Blue Connect: The screw cap that was included in the delivery. Clean water from the tap. Cloth for drying.